Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Blogging Break

I’ve heard from a lot of folks recently about how everybody gonna play for Christmas and the New Year. Right, December means it’s close to Christmas to most people. To me, a fulltime student, mean it’s close to the butt-kicking final exams. I received email from a business professionals, he also keep me aware, it’s bonus time!

Professionals draw a salary, and are paid an annual bonus. In investment banking, that is often several times the size of the drawn salary, it’s less in consulting. But the way they judge you is more or less the same, management would do reviews, figured out how the firm did, how big the pool was, how much you contributed to the firm and then how much it took to keep you at the firm and not jump to a competitor.

If you were one of those that didn’t contribute much, it was time to pretend you did. Actually that’s what I am doing, but I am doing it for good score and not for bonus of course.

I really need to post all those amazing stuff happened recently. I'm trying to get some school paper done rather than just pure cut&paste exercises. Not to mention the fact that I'm getting together my personal playing schedule, begging for money from France to finance some material. Oh yeah, and I'm have 5 exams ahead back2back2back2back…right after New Year.

I'll have nothing better to do while on vacation than make blog posts :)Merry Christmas everybody, and how do you like this blog's new header :-)

Photo from L.J.T

5 Comentários:

Ryan said...

I like the new layout of your page. The font size is also better to read now.

Just gorgeous!

阿杜.Steward said...

@Ryan
Thanks! The font size just killing me :)

Anonymous said...

Steward - thanks for your comments on my blog. I have added your site to my blogroll. As I suggested in my reply, perhaps we can collaborate on a "guest post" - I'd be interested in giving readers a perspective on #1 consulting in China and #2 how the part time consulting job is structured

Let me know what you think. Feel free to reach out to me at kevin@managementconsulted.com

Cheers and merry Xmas.

Anonymous said...

@Kevin

It's very kind of you for adding my links to your blog !
Yes,I will send you my thoughts via email later today, when I am off class :P

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much for the link to my blog.

Cheers,

Tom Spencer

Widget By Devils Workshop

  ©i Steward | Notes from a native Chinese student. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO